Friday, September 2, 2011

Orange Fizzy Jelly Drink

snack time

Orange Fizzy Jelly Drink

Origin: Chinese Super Market
Type: Drink
Description: Carbonated Jelly Beverage


This can made it's way into my shopping cart unknowingly. Seriously, I don't remember how it got there. I don't mind though, it has a fortune cat on the can! I also don't mind trying new drinks! On the outside this may look like an ordinary, perhaps ornate, orange soda. Open it up and you'll soon find out what makes this drink so unique.

snack time
Not only is it a jelly drink, but a fizzy jelly drink! Not that the liquid is carbonated, but the actual jelly is what contains the carbonation. It's such a weird sensation! I'm not sure whether to chew it, slurp it, or just drink it down. The flavor is really yummy! One of the best foreign orange flavored drinks I've had in a while, tastes like candy! The fizziness of it feels like tiny itty bitty bubbles that dance across your tongue. I have a feeling that I'd probably get a tummy ache if I were to drink more than one of these at a time as they're pretty filling. This is a novelty drink for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment