Friday, August 26, 2011

Kafa Saraj

snack time

Saraj Kafa

Origin: Bosnia
Type: Drink
Description: Instant Coffee

snack time
To tell you the truth, I'm a sucker for caffeine. If it's got caffeine and a unique flavor, you'd better believe that I'll be on it! I found this, Coffee Saraj, at a store down the street. I was interested in getting some after I'd first tried it at a local hookah lounge that served it. As you can see here, it is an instant coffee. Just add hot water!
snack time
The flavor is strong! The initial smell is terrible but it is really earthy tasting when compared to most western coffees. It's not bad, though it might be an acquired taste. It finishes with notes of honey and nuttiness. Definitely try this one out if you want to try something different.

No comments:

Post a Comment