Friday, June 3, 2011

Want More Garlic Toast Chips



Want More Garlic Toast

Origin: Asian Super Market
Type: Chips
Description: Garlic Flavored Toast chips


These were so cute, how could I not get them? I'm not sure what that character on the front is supposed to be exactly, but it's kind of cute in that "hey, buy me!" sort of way. I don't usually buy something because of the packaging, but this is adorable and it was on sale.


The first thing you'll notice when you open the bag is not the lack of chips inside, but rather the smell. The smell is so strong! It's like if you were to take the smell of raw garlic and amplify it 10 times over. If you're a garlic lover, you will love these chips even if it's just for the smell alone. It was a little too much for me.


The chips are a nice consistency, they aren't hard at all. They are light and crispy, the way a toast snack should be. I hate all of these toast chips made in America because they are too hard and crunchy, unlike these that are so softly crisp that they almost melt in your mouth. The flavor is just as strong as the smell, but they're also kind of sweet. It's a little overwhelming at first because it feels like your senses are being assaulted, but they get easier to eat as you go along. I ended up just putting them in a cup of soup. Yeah, they're better when you add them to something else. These chips are very unique to say the least. I would recommend these chips to anyone who likes garlic or to anyone who wants to try a crazy new chip experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment